How to Organize your Snapchat Friends List

how-to-organize-social
If y'all similar following back people on Snapchat like me, then today'southward tip should exist helpful! This tip will help you lot organize your contacts and nigh importantly, allow you to quickly place the people you lot desire to sentinel in your "Stories Screen". This tip was as well inspired past Shonduras and its called the "A-list". Everyone has an A-list right? If yous're into sports you have an A-listing of players or teams you adopt over others, or an A-list of hang out buddies. The concept is the aforementioned.

11One of the cool things virtually Snapchat is that information technology  alphabetizes your friends list in the "All Stories" Section nether the "Contempo Updates" of your Stories Screen, Which means anything with the letter A will come offset, sooooo by adding an A in-front of all the contacts you want to stay updated with, it will automatically place them at the top of your "All Stories" section. Doing this will permit you lot to quickly gyre to the "A" section and identify them easily each day, and then you'll never miss a story.

Let's get started with adding the A.(Y'all can follow the steps beneath)
1. Go to your "My Friends" list by swiping downwardly from the photographic camera screen
ii. Tap the "My Friends" push. Here you find all the friends you lot are following
3. Tap on a Contact and a pop up will announced

4. Tap the Gear icon

5. Tap "Edit Name"

six. Add together "A – " to beginning of the name

vii. Click "Save"

And you lot're ready. Repeat those steps for all the people y'all would like to see in your "A list"

Organize-your-snapchat-1a
Organize-your-snapchat-2a

Once completed, you can at present navigate to your Stories Screen, skip the "Recent Updates" section and ringlet down to your A list. Anybody y'all added an A before their name will now show upwards first in alphabetical order.
You lot tin besides take this a step further and segment your A Listing past putting your A Listers in categories co-ordinate to their unique content.  I do this by adding emojis after the "A" I just added to the front of their name. This idea was inspired past RyanBorill.

BONUS PRO-TIP, You can besides apply this to target them with specific letters. Ill tell you more most how I do this in a few.

Allow's get started with adding emojis.

Create a list of emojis you would like to use and a requite them a definition y'all volition remember. Don't create too many, less is better and will assistance you stay organized. Experience free to use my list below. You can brand this any you would like.

1Storytellers

2Urgent to watch
3Social Media Experts

4Artist

5Comedian/Actor

6Brands

When you lot accept your list completed, utilise the aforementioned steps higher up and go through each of your contacts on the A list, edit name and add the advisable emoji afterwards the "A".

Organize your Snapchat Friends list 12When testing this, I found that past placing an emoji later on the A, it volition group that list together in your "All Stories" Section, Contact List, etc. When scrolling through your contacts, all storytellers will be together, all artists and so on.

BONUS PRO-TIP: I use organizing my top A listing to send specific messages to an entire grouping, its easier to do so by selecting all my contacts with the specific emoji. For instance, If I am planning a collaboration, I would send a bulletin to all my Storytellers and Artists request if they want to join in. If I accept a keen Snapchat tip I would like to share with all in my Social Media Expert listing, I can send the group a specific snap. It's targeting the correct group with the appropriate content. And, you might event get a meliorate open rate here vs email.

That's it! At present you are able to chop-chop identify the people you want to sentry and target when needed.

Now go get organize!


If you're not connected with me on Snapchat yet, send me a request. My username is ShaunAyalaor click the link using your mobile device: http://www.Snapchat.com/add/shaunayala